East Scarsdale Scouts
Outline: To assist the County Training Manager in managing the Training and Learning process in a given area of responsibility
Responsible for: Training Advisers (TA), Local Training Administrators (LTA)
Responsible to: County Training Manager
Main Contacts: Training Advisers, Local Training Administrators, County Training Manager, County Training Administrator, Trainers, District Commissioners, Adult Support Office at HQ
Appointment requirements: Must successfully complete the appointment process (including acceptable personal enquiries and acceptance of The Scout Association’s policies). During the five months of Provisional Appointment the relevant Getting Started modules must be completed. A Wood Badge must be completed within three years of Full Appointment, and ongoing safeguarding and safety training.
- Act as line manager for Local Training Administrators (recruit, induct, support and carry out appointment reviews).
- Act as line manager for Training Advisers.
- Plan and ensure the delivery of the learning provision in their area of responsibility so that all adults in Scouting completing a personal learning plan have access to suitable learning opportunities using a
variety of methods.
- Ensure that people involved in the learning provision are suitably qualified (have attained or are working towards the relevant role specific Modules).
- Make Wood Badge recommendation within their responsibility.
- Provide training opportunities locally.
- Any other task as agreed with the County Training Manager.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.